Small Business Enhanced

Learn how to save energy, money and time when upgrading to energy-efficient LED lighting.

Please contact a program representative with any questions or concerns by calling 844-712-6232 or email us.

Process and incentives

  1. Verify that you qualify as a small business by entering your information into our customer size category tool. If you need help, reach out to one of our Small Business Enhanced vendors.
  2. Choose a participating Small Business Enhanced vendor.*
  3. Identify lights you want to make more efficient at your facility.
  4. Sign the required documents provided by your chosen vendor. Then they will install your new energy-efficient products.**
  5. You pay only 25% of the cost. Rocky Mountain Power pays the remaining 75% directly to the vendor.***
  6. Enjoy your lighting upgrades and cost savings!

*Incentives only available through Small Business Enhanced vendors. Small Business Enhanced incentives qualify. You may be eligible for additional incentives.
**Because the availability of our SBE incentives are capped on a monthly basis, your SBE vendor may need to schedule your installation in a future month during times of increased participation.
***Incentive caps apply. Actual incentive amounts may vary.

When participating in Wattsmart Small Business Enhanced, you receive an incentive based on the total retrofit project cost. Rocky Mountain Power pays for 75% of project materials and installation up to $4,000 directly to the vendor. This incentive shows as a credit on your invoice. Customers do not receive a check or monetary payouts through this offer.

Learn more about Small Business Enhanced by reviewing the program handout (folleto del programa).