Medical certificate

If you or a member of your household has a serious health problem and you are having trouble paying your utility bills, you may get a medical certificate from your doctor or other medical professional who provides your health care. A medical certificate will prevent immediate disconnection of your service and allow you to set up a payment plan to pay any overdue bill.

Medical or Life-Support Equipment Certificate

Please mail or fax the completed certificate to:

Rocky Mountain Power
Attention: Medical Certificates
PO Box 400
Portland, Oregon 97207-0400

Fax Number:
Attention: Medical Certificates