If you're looking to move or expand your company — whether it's to be near materials you need for manufacturing, or closer to end users of your product — we can help. We have spent the past century building relationships throughout the West.
Some of the services we offer are outlined below. For more information, please contact our Economic Development Department.
Business retention and expansion
- Support communities' efforts to strengthen existing businesses.
- Provide assistance with business retention and expansion committee formation, project development, implementation and analysis.
- Establish business assistance teams.
Business development resources
- Provide information useful to guide infrastructure investments, target industries for specific sites and help communities prioritize site development activities.
- Prepare billing estimates for your new or expanding business.
- Other business resources:
- Work with community leaders and organizations to build economic vitality.
- Facilitate strategic planning and goal setting for communities.
- Consult on infrastructure improvements, land use and growth management.
- Assist with target industries selection.
We deliver safe, reliable power to communities across three states.
Click to enlarge map »