Make a Gift Payment
Help a family member or friend by making a payment to their Rocky Mountain Power account
Have you been thinking about making a gift payment to help someone with paying their electricity bill? Maybe you're a parent who wants to help out a struggling college student or a neighbor helping another neighbor. Rocky Mountain Power accepts gift payments.
You can choose whatever amount you would like to pay. For security reasons, we cannot let you know the intended recipient's account balance, but one of our customer service representatives can help you choose an amount to give if you need help.
There are three ways to make a gift payment:
Mail a gift payment
Rocky Mountain Power
Attention: Gift Payments
PO Box 25308
Salt Lake City, UT 84125
Write a check to Rocky Mountain Power and indicate "Gift Payment" on the memo line. Please include a note with the following information:
- Your contact name and phone number
- The name and address of the customer receiving the gift payment
- An indication if you would like the payment to be anonymous, or if you want an acknowledgment letter sent to the customer
Pay by phone (using a check)
If you want to make a check payment over the phone, there is a $1.85 convenience fee charged by a third party vendor. Rocky Mountain Power does not get any portion of this fee.
Please call toll free at 1-888-221-7070 and have the following information ready:
- The numbers across the bottom of your check
- The dollar amount you wish to pay
Pay by phone (using credit or debit cards)
If you want to make a payment using your credit or debit card by phone, there is a $1.85 convenience fee charged by a third party vendor. Rocky Mountain Power does not get any portion of this fee. Please call toll free at 1-888-221-7070 and have the following information ready:
- Your credit or debit card number and expiration date
- The zip code where your card statement is mailed