Frequently Asked Questions

To learn more, click on any question below; click on it again to "close" it.

What are the qualifications?
  1. You must have an existing account set up with us. If you do not have an account with us already, please call customer service at 1-888-221-7070.
  2. You must have an existing Landlord Agreement. A Landlord Agreement is a signed agreement that authorizes us to automatically put service into your name between tenants. For additional information, or to request a Landlord Agreement form, please call customer service at 1-888-221-7070.
  3. The Landlord Link Program requires that you, as the landlord, will be providing the move in/move out meter readings and ensuring that the tenant application forms are correctly filled out and submitted.
  4. The Landlord Link Program also requires that you have your tenants complete the online service request form or fill out our Residential Service Application every time a tenant moves in or out of an apartment/rental unit.
How does this program benefit landlords?
  1. You will be assured of accurate opening and closing bills with no backdating or meter reading issues.
  2. You will not need to call us when tenants move in or out.
  3. Your tenants can apply for the apartment and utility service in one step.
  4. Your tenants are not required to call us to establish new service.
What are the fees?

There are no fees for this service.

How do I enroll?

Either e-mail us or call the program voice mail number, 1-800-883-3541, to submit your request to enroll. As long as you have an existing account and Landlord Agreement we can start the program for you.

Can you e-mail the Service Application Form that the tenants fill out?

No we do not support e-mail for this process. Please fill out the form online or fax it to us.

What happens if I submit an application form with a missing or invalid meter read?

When applications are received with missing or invalid meter reads, the connect or disconnect read will be estimated based on the historical average at the site.

Can my tenants call to request a connect or disconnect of service?

To ensure accurate billings and avoid estimated reads, tenants must complete the application form that includes the meter reading. Requests received via phone will result in estimates and possible over or under billings for both the tenant and the landlord.

What is the fax number to send the completed applications?


Who do I contact with billing or other general questions?

Customer Service is available toll free at 1-888-221-7070.

Customer Service

Customer Service

Customer service

Start service

Report a power outage

Report a streetlight outage