Payment & Billing Options
Online payment is easy and secure.
You choose a payment method:
Checking or savings account (No fee)
Debit or credit card (Fees apply)
Set up auto pay from your bank account on the due date. Learn more
Pay by phone
Pay in person
Pay stations and drop boxes
(Fees apply for pay stations)
Pay someone else's bill
Provide energy assistance for neighbors
Pay by mail
It's best to use your reusable envelope
If you misplaced it, mail Rocky Mountain Power payments to:
PO Box 26000
Portland, OR 97256-0001
Keep these points in mind
- Combine these options with Equal Pay and pay the same amount each month.
- Residential customers can choose your due date with most options.
- If you need help managing electric expenses, ask us about bill payment assistance and time payment plans.
- Choose paperless billing. You'll save time, reduce clutter and benefit the environment.
- To ensure the security of customer payments and the safety of our employees, we no longer accept payments when our employees come to your home or business.