Report a Streetlight Outage

streetlight in neighborhood

We do our best to keep the lights on, but sometimes we need your help to let us know if streetlights are out in your neighborhood. You can always call us toll free anytime at 1-888-221-7070 to report an outage.

Or, use one of our forms and we'll send you a tracking number for your request:

Streetlight outage forms

Please note that we don't maintain streetlights in all areas. Here are contact numbers for those areas where the streetlights are not maintained by us:

American Fork: 800-814-4311
Cedar City: 435-586-2912
Clearfield: 801-525-4419 or online
Clinton: 801-614-0870
Cooperton Township: 385-468-6101
Eagle Mountain: 800-814-4311
Emigration Township: 385-468-6101
Farmington City: 801-451-2624 or online
Herriman: 801-446-5323 or online
Hooper City: 801-732-1064 or online
Kearns Township: 385-468-6101
Logan City: 435-716-9700
Midvale: 801-580-7274 or 385-468-6101
Millcreek: 385-468-6101
North Ogden: 801-782-8111 or online
Orem: 801-229-7527 or online
Panguitch: 435-676-8585
Pleasant Grove: 801-785-2941 or 800-814-4311
Riverton: 801-208-3185 or online
Roy City: 801-774-1090
Salt Lake City: 800-814-4311
Salt Lake County (unincorporated): 385-468-6101
Sandy: 801-352-4400 from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. & 801-799-3000 other hours, or online
Saratoga Springs: 801-766-9793
South Ogden: 801-622-2900
Syracuse City: 801-825-7235 or online
Utah Department of Transportation: 801-887-3705
Vineyard: 800-814-4311
West Valley City: 801-955-3726
White City Township: 385-468-6101

Lewisville: 208-745-7756
Menan: 208-754-8876
Ucon: 208-523-3971

Customer Service

Customer Service

Customer service

Start service

Report a power outage

Report a streetlight outage