Thank you for attending Rocky Mountain Power’s fourth annual Blue Sky renewable energy project tour
Our 2013 tour took place on Saturday, September 28, beginning and ending at the University of Wyoming campus in Laramie, Wyoming.
More than 50 guests joined us as we visited High Plains wind facility in McFadden, Wyoming and the University of Wyoming’s LEED Gold certified Bim Kendall House, which features solar panels funded in part by Blue Sky customers.
For information about the 2014 tour, please email or call us at 1-866-476-9378, ext. 23.
Provided below are links to additional information and resources you may find useful:
Blue Sky information and resources:
- Community project funds
- Facilities Blue Sky supports
- See the difference Blue Sky customers made in 2012
Wind energy information and resources
- Rocky Mountain Power's wind resources fact sheet
- Wind energy basics - AWEA
- Wind energy basics - NREL
- History of wind energy - DOE
Solar energy information and resources
- Rocky Mountain Power's net metering and customer generation
- Solar basics - NREL
- History of solar energy
Information to help you be energy efficient