Rates & Regulation
We are regulated by the public utilities commission for each state in which we operate, as well as the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
State public utility commissions regulate:
- prices charged to retail customers
- standards to ensure safety and reliability of product
- boundaries of service area
- bookkeeping methods
- matters relating to financial reorganization
- proposed purchases, sales or change in status of property company mergers
Learn more below and find approved tariffs, filings and testimony, and other regulatory documents for your state:
In addition, PacifiCorp's wholesale and transmission business is regulated by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.